Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy
- It’s 1 kg of peeled prawns.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Teriyaki Marinade.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 bunch of bok choy.
- It’s 1 bunch of baby broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of steamed rice.
Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy Instructions
- Combine prawns, teriyaki marinade and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl. Mix well and save some mix for next step
- Combine cornflour, chicken stock and reserved marinade in a jug
- Defrost prawns in boiling pot. Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add half the oil and half the prawn mixture. Stir-fry prawns for 2 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Use boiling pot (that defrosted prawns) to cook rice. Add bok choy and broccoli to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stock mixture. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve with steamed rice.