Bacon Shrimp tocos – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Bacon Shrimp tocos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Shrimp tocos
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shrimp.
- It’s 1 large of tomato.
- It’s 3 piece of bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lettuce.
- It’s 4 of tortillas.
Bacon Shrimp tocos Instructions
- Fry the shrimp in to co sauce and a little bit of water and a pinch of garlic.
- Cut the lettuce, tomato and shred the cheese.
- Cook the bacon until crispy
- Place ingredient in order you desire.