Chef Thomas Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chef Thomas Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chef Thomas Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry
- You need 1 can of (20oz) can pineapple chunks in juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Medium shrimp peeled.
- It’s 1 lb of bag frozen stir fry vegetables.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 can of the reserved pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
Chef Thomas Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry Step By Step
- Drain pineapple and put juice in a small bowl
- Heat a large skillet over high heat, add shrimp and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove cooked shrimp to a plate
- Add frozen vegetable mix to pan and cook for about 4 minutes
- Stir soy sauce and cornstarch into reserved pineapple juice and add to pan
- Add shrimp and stir to coat; cook until the sauce thickens and shrimp is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Add pineapple chunks and cook until heated
- Serve over rice and enjoy !