Shrimp with scampi italian sides – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp with scampi italian sides using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp with scampi italian sides
- Prepare 1 packages of italian sides scampi flavor.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 packages of shrimp, thawed, and detailed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare pinch of black pepper.
Shrimp with scampi italian sides Step By Step
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Stir in contents of package boiling gently for 7 minutes. (Back of package)
- Keep an eye on the scampi as it can burn easily. In another frying pan, melt butter .
- Add garlic, lemon juice, black pepper, and worcestershire to shirimp. Saute to coat evenly. Heat to boil, then turn heat to medium-low. Add cayenne pepper and toss.
- Spoon scampi side into a bowl and put shrimp on top. Stir (I added parmesan cheese 🙂