Parmesan Baked Popcorn Shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Parmesan Baked Popcorn Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Baked Popcorn Shrimp
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
Parmesan Baked Popcorn Shrimp Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Once heated pop in Panko bread spread out on a baking sheet for 3 minutes.
- Once they are browned remove Panko bread crumbs and put in a shallow bowl with parm cheese and table spoon of canola .. Salt to your liking and mix thoroughly.
- Form an assembly line with flour in the first, then the egg, then Panko mix.
- I didn't do this neatly at all I just went for it haha start with flour.
- Then egg.
- Then Panko.
- Kick up the oven to 450°F.
- Transfer shrimp to a baking sheet.
- Pop them in the oven for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes take them out then flip them over and pop back in for 3 more minutes.
- Serve with your fave sides !!