Shrimp Chili Sauce Sandwich – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Chili Sauce Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Chili Sauce Sandwich
- You need 4 of English muffins.
- Prepare 12 of Chili sauce shrimp.
- Prepare 4 of leaves Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tartar Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Boiled egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Shrimp Chili Sauce Sandwich Instructions
- You can also use store-bought chili sauce shrimp.
- Make the tartar sauce. Finely chop 1/4 of an onion, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of salt, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes have passed, rinse off the salt with water and squeeze out the water. Mix with the remaining tartar sauce ingredients and it's ready.
- Toast both sides of the English muffins in a toaster oven.
- Top the muffins with lettuce, chili sauce shrimp, and tartar sauce and enjoy!