Udon Suki soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Udon Suki soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Udon Suki soup
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken nibblets.
- You need 2 of carrots cut in pieces.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery.
- Prepare of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 5 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of suki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 packet of udon noddles.
Udon Suki soup Instructions
- Boil chicken nibblets with carrot, salt, celery, garlic and pepper for 1 hour (you can use ready made chicken stock)
- Turn off the heat. Set aside, Let it cool.
- Shred the chicken nibblets. Set aside.
- In a smaller pot, add udon noodles, 3 tbsp shredded chicken, chinese cabbage, carrots and soup and boil until noodle is cooked. Add in suki sauce and enjoy!