Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta
- You need 4 of regular size tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of shrimp (fresh or frozen).
- It’s 4 of white mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas (frozen).
- You need 3 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of dried basil.
- It’s Dash of salt and pepper (for taste).
- Prepare 250 g of dried pasta.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta Instructions
- Finely chop onion and sauté
- Chop tomatoes into chunks and place in pan with onions. Put lid on and simmer for 5-7 mins until tomatoes and soft and can be mashed
- In a separate pan sauté shrimp until cooked and a bit golden and place in tomato and onion sauce.
- In the pan that cooked the shrimp, sauté the mushrooms.
- Start to cook the pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Put mushrooms in sauce.
- Mix in cream cheese and simmer. Add peas.
- Place cooked pasta in sauce and enjoy!