Chicken & Chorizo Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken & Chorizo Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Chorizo Soup
- It’s 300 g of Chicken.
- It’s 4 of Chorizos.
- You need 400 g of Jar of chick peas.
- You need 100 g of Fine noodles.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 150 cl of water.
- You need of Yellow food colourant.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken flavoured stock cube.
- Prepare of Salt.
Chicken & Chorizo Soup Step By Step
- 1: Cut the chicken and chorizo in small pieces. 2: Finely chop the garlic. 3: Cover the base of a large cooking pot with olive oil and fry the chicken until there are no raw parts showing. Add the garlic and continue frying for 2 minutes. 4: Sprinkle the stock cube in and also sprinkle some yellow food colourant.
- 5: Add the chorizo and the jar of chick peas. Add the water and boil for 30 minutes on medium heat. Add salt to your own liking. 6: Add the noodles and continue boiling for 15 minutes on medium heat. 7: Enjoy… With a nice crusty loaf of bread!