Shrimp and Cauliflower in a White Sauce – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp and Cauliflower in a White Sauce using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Cauliflower in a White Sauce
- It’s of shrimp and Cauliflower———-.
- It’s 1 pound of cauliflower.
- It’s 8 ounces of shrimp shells off.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of white sauce———.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
Shrimp and Cauliflower in a White Sauce Step By Step
- Steam the cauliflower. I used the microwave.
- Add salt and pepper to the cauliflower.
- Make sure the shrimp is clean, especially the vein down the back.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Add flour to the melted butter. Stir make a Roux.
- To the Roux add Milk salt and pepper. Add parsley flakes to the sauce. Mix well. Add the cheese. Mix well.
- Add cauliflower and shrimp to sauce.
- When mixed remove from heat and let sit 5 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!