Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf
- You need 100 g of Baby Shrimp.
- You need 100 g of Tempura Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 pcs of Kaffir Lime Leaf (finely julienne).
- You need of Little Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ready Chili Dip.
Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf Step By Step
- Prepare flour mixture by mixing tempura flour, water, salt and pepper then mix well. Texture is lightly thick liquid.
- Add shrimp and Kaffir lime leaf julienne and mix well.
- Heat oil by using medium heat. Pour shrimp mixture into hot oil and spread flat dia 2-3 inch.
- Fry until it has golden color and crispy. And put it on oil towel to absorb oil. Then put in serving plate with Chili Dip.
- Tip : texture is crispy and taste is little salty and scent of Kaffir lime leaf. Good for appetizer and snack. You can change to other vegetables instead of Kaffir Lime Leaf, such as Holly Basil, Sweet Basil or if you like spicy then add chopped chili and little drop of lime/lemon juice.
- Enjoy your cooking.