Persian vermicelli soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Persian vermicelli soup using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Persian vermicelli soup
- It’s 1 of chicken thigh/breast.
- It’s 30 g of parsley.
- You need 30 g of coriander.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomatoes.
- You need 1 of medium onion, finely diced.
- You need 2-3 of vermicelli pasta nests.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s of Salt – cayenne pepper powder.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Persian vermicelli soup Step By Step
- In a pot with water and chicken thigh, add chopped onion, spices, 2 Tbsp oil and let it cook.
- Once chicken cooked, transfer it to chopping board
- And finely dice it.
- Finely chop vegetables too.
- Then, Pour chopped veggies, tomato paste, 500 ml water
- And chopped chicken meat in the pot.
- Let soup cook for about 30 minutes at medium to low heat. After 30 minutes add vermicelli pasta to the soup and let it cook for next 10 minutes. Stir 2- 3 times.
- Bon appetite