Rich Chicken Baitang Ramen with Thick Soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Rich Chicken Baitang Ramen with Thick Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rich Chicken Baitang Ramen with Thick Soup
- You need 400 ml of Rich chicken baitang soup.
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Salt.
- You need 2 of portions Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of steamed chicken, bok choy, pickled bamboo shoots, etc Your favourite toppings.
- Prepare 1 of if serving cold, add mizuna.
Rich Chicken Baitang Ramen with Thick Soup Instructions
- Add the white chicken soup, water, and ★ ingredients into a pot, turn on the heat, and bring to a boil.
- Boil noodles in a different pot. Drain the excess water, transfer to a bowl, pour in the soup, add with toppings, and it's done.
- Cold noodles are delicious for summer. You can boil the soup and chill it, but if you don't have time, you don't need to warm it up.