Caribbean Mango Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Caribbean Mango Shrimp using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caribbean Mango Shrimp
- It’s 20 of to 30 shrimp deveined and shelled.
- Prepare 1 of skewers.
- It’s of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 of mango diced (and squeezed of all its juice) *set some diced mango aside for garnish*.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Scotch bonnet pepper (minced).
- You need 2 tsp of lime or lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of Green onion (diced) and some set aside for garnish.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper (to taste).
Caribbean Mango Shrimp Step By Step
- Skewer your shrimp
- Place marinade ingredients(except green onion) and blend with blender (I just used a magic bullet) the marinade will be a bit thick.. then add the green onions.
- Pour 1/2 the marinade over the shrimp and let sit for 30 min to hour
- Grill the shrimp and baste with the remainder of the marinade that you set aside.
- Grill until shrimp is pink and cooked through
- Garnish with the diced mango we set aside and green onion