Lime ginger shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Lime ginger shrimp using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lime ginger shrimp
- It’s 2 piece of limes squeezed.
- You need 2 lb of raw shrimp.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of riesling.
Lime ginger shrimp Instructions
- Peel and allow shrimp to dry on a papper towel
- Shred ginger, and squeeze limes
- Put ginger, shrimp and limejuce with shrimp in a pan, and stir.
- Poor riesling ( I used clean late) cook till done