Shrimp salad – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp salad
- You need 1 box of elbow macaroni (16 oz).
- You need 2 can of tiny shrimp (4 oz each).
- Prepare 1/4 lb of salad shrimp optional.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mircle whip (may need to add a bit more depending on how much the pasta soaks it up).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare pinch of chili powder (optional).
Shrimp salad Step By Step
- Boil pasta according to package
- Combine all of the other ingredients while pasta is cooking
- When pasta is done add it to the other ingredients & mix.
- Chill and serve