Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI) – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI) using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI)
- Prepare 100 gr of sweet potato greens, use leaves and boil.
- It’s 100 gr of kale, separate leaves from ribs then boiled.
- Prepare 150 gr of cucumber, halved and thinly sliced in rounds.
- You need 100 gr of cabbage, finely sliced.
- You need 200 gr of potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks and fried.
- You need 100 gr of cassava crackers.
- You need 2 of round eggplants, cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 block of fried tofu, cut into cubes.
- You need 2 piece of fried tempeh, cut into cubs.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, boiled.
- Prepare of SAUCE.
- Prepare 200 gr of peanuts, fried/roasted.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tsp of fine sugar.
- You need 3 pcs of curly red chili.
- It’s 2 pcs of red chili (bird's eye).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of toasted ebi (small shrimp).
- Prepare 450 ml of hot water.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI) Instructions
- SAUCE : Mix peanuts, salt, sugar, and chilis. Blend until smooth, add the dried shrimp.
- Pour hot water and stir well. Add vinegar and stir.
- Place the sweet potato leaves, kale, cucumber, cabbage, potatoes, eggplant, on the base plate.
- Add the tofu, tempeh and eggs.
- Sprinkle seasoning and sprinkle on top cassava crackers and serve.