Sriracha-Glazed Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Sriracha-Glazed Shrimp using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sriracha-Glazed Shrimp
- It’s 1/3 cup of Honey (any).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sriracha.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Raw Shrimp.
Sriracha-Glazed Shrimp Step By Step
- Devein and take the tails off of the shrimp, if needed.
- Put shrimp in a bowl. Add sriracha and honey, and mix together so shrimp is fully coated.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Once skillet is hot, put the shrimp in the skillet.
- Cool shrimp on first side for 2-3 minutes (until it begins to turn opaque). Then, flip shrimp and cook for 2-4 minutes (until shrimp is opaque all the way through).