Shrimp Mozambique – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Mozambique using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Mozambique
- It’s of shrimp.
- Prepare 2 lb of raw shell on shrimp.
- Prepare 1 can of beer bud.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of fresh squeezed lemon.
- Prepare 1 of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 of tabasco sauce.
- It’s 2 envelope of goya seasoning conazafern.
- It’s 8 clove of chopped garlick.
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot sauce.
Shrimp Mozambique Step By Step
- Melt butter med low heat
- Add garlick cook untill you can smell garlick
- Add all dry ingredients stir
- Add shrimp with shell on it adds so much flavor to the sauce
- Add beer
- Add hot sauce to taste add as much as you like
- Bring to a quick boil turn of stove top and let the flavors marry about an hour
- Enjoy with rice and crusty bread