Holiday Shrimp Mold – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Holiday Shrimp Mold using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Holiday Shrimp Mold
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 lb of boiled shrimp, peeled and choped.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of tomato soup.
- You need 1 of 8 ounce package of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of shallots, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 3 envelope of unflavored gelatin.
- You need 1 oz of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of onion, chopped.
Holiday Shrimp Mold Instructions
- In a 2-quart pot heat the soup and cream cheese until the cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the mayonnaise, celery, shallots, and shrimp to the pot.
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water. Add to the pot along with the hot sauce. I resurve the stock from rhe boiled shrimp. Stir to mix.
- Pour into prepared 2-quart mold. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.