Shrimp Cakes – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Cakes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Cakes
- Prepare 1 lb of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 bunch of Chives.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Crackers.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yellow or spicy mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 of White onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cooking oil: olive oil is my preference..
Shrimp Cakes Step By Step
- Mix in a bowl all the ingredients. Heat up oil till is hit enough to try.
- Make about 8-10 patties and add to frying oil. Cook about 5minutes per sides or until it is golden brown. Then bake for another 5 minutes in a 350°F oven.