chicken noodle soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chicken noodle soup
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast thin strips.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of of your favorite pasta.
- You need 2 1/2 of KNORR chicken flavor bouillon cubes.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of celery sticks.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of pepper to taste.
chicken noodle soup Instructions
- In a medium pot put chicken with enough water to cover all chicken. Cook chicken in water until you see no pink in middle of checken.
- While chicken is cooking cut the onion, carrots, celery, and potato in small cubes
- Once the chicken is cooked cut into small cubes and set aside
- Rinse the pot and heat tablespoon of oil and then cook onion for 3mins.
- Add fresh water to pot (about 6-8 cups of water) Bring to a simmer and add the chicken flavor bouillon. Once its dissolved add carrots, celery, potato, chicken, and pasta to pot. Add more water if needed.
- Cook until pasta is soft. Add salt and pepper to your liking.