Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp Yummy style – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp Yummy style using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp Yummy style
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts you can use more if you like.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Large Shrimp or one Frozen bag of Large Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of cornstarch.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 1/2 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 1/3 of Sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of cooking oil.
Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp Yummy style Instructions
- In a saucepan boil water add sugar reduce heat to low stirring continuously add walnuts cook until bubly remove candied walnuts from pan and set aside
- In a large bowl add mayonnaise honey and condensed milk set aside
- Heat cooking oil
- Wash shrimp do not dry them add a pinch or two of salt
- coat shrimp with cornstarch
- Add shrimp to hot oil
- Cook shrimp until golden brown
- Once shrimp are done put them in a strainer to release excess oil
- Fold shrimp into mayonnaise mixture fold evenly
- Fold in walnuts to the coated shrimp
- I like my shrimp Warm ENJOY