Grilled Citrus herb shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Grilled Citrus herb shrimp using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Citrus herb shrimp
- It’s 1-2 of lbs. Raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 T of fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 T of fresh rosemary.
- It’s 1 T of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 T of fresh basil.
- You need 1 T of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1-2 T of orange zest.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 3 T of honey.
- It’s 3-5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Skewers.
Grilled Citrus herb shrimp Instructions
- Mix all ingredients together except shrimp.
- Devine and take shells off shrimp.
- Put shrimp in a bag and marinade with sauce for 1-3 hours. No longer since marinade has citrus it will start to cook the shrimp.
- While marinading shrimp let the skewers soak, if using wooden skewers. (if using metal skip this step.)
- Take shrimp out of fridge and put about 5 or 6 shrimp on each skewer.
- Grill about 3-5 mintues on each side, or until shrimp turns pink.
- Enjoy over rice, in a tortilla, or simply right off the skewer.