Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry
- It’s 2 of chayote squash, julienned.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 cloves of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s 200 gr of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 3 of red chili peppers, diagonally sliced.
- You need 3 of Thai bird eye chili peppers, sliced (optional).
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, wedged.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry Instructions
- In a coriander, add chayote squash and 1 tsp salt. Mix well. Let it rest for about 15-30 minutes. Squeeze slowly and wring the excess water. Rinse under running water. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Add red chili peppers and Thai bird eye chili peppers (if used). Mix well.
- Add shrimp. Cook until it change color.
- Add chayote squash. Season with salt, mushroom bouillon, and white pepper powder. Cook until the chayote squash tender and moist. Adjust the taste.
- Add tomato wedges. Mix well for a while. Remove from the heat.
- Serve hot over steam white rice. Yum! 😋