Salmon, Shrimp & Scallops – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Salmon, Shrimp & Scallops using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon, Shrimp & Scallops
- You need 2 of Salmon Steaks.
- It’s of Shrimp.
- Prepare of Scallops.
- Prepare of Tortellini.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Lemon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of Thyme.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
- You need of Cheese.
Salmon, Shrimp & Scallops Instructions
- Salt the salmon steaks and place them in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Pat the excess moisture with a paper towel. Season with salt, pepper, and a healthy pinch of Italian seasoning and parsley. Put oil in a pan and get it piping hot. Get a lovely sear on the skin side of the fish. Transfer to a pan, put in the oven 400F for about ten minutes.
- Hopefully, you were boiling water. Start getting the tortellini cooked. Season the shrimp and scallops. Don’t overseason them, they’re delicate. Get a sear on the scallops, cook them nicely in butter. Cook the shrimp in butter, garlic, rosemary and thyme. Cook the mushrooms in the the same pan after the shrimp.
- Plate and serve with some cheese. I had mine with a “Stuffed Clam” with a little hot sauce. Enjoy.