蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF)
- You need 1 cup of – rice.
- You need 10 of – shrimps.
- You need 4 of – eggs.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- You need of spring onion.
蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) Step By Step
- Deshell shrimps, rinse with potato starch. Season with some fish sauce & sesame oil (for about 5 hours at least). The fish sauce I used picture as shown below – I bought it from cold storage
- Stir fry shrimps with some chicken stock (about 5 to 6 teaspoon) I used liquid based (cp chicken broth). Remove shrimp from pan once the shrimp is about 90% cooked
- Use the same oil to stir fry eggs (add more oil if needed). Beat 4 eggs, sprinkle some pepper and salt (I used pink salt) added 15 teaspoons of cp chicken broth
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked. Adjust taste with fish sauce
- Once the rice taste right (according to your own taste bud – the saltiness) pour the shrimp back to stir fry together for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle spring onion and turn switch off fire
- Plate and serve 😋😋