Tripe Fried Rice from Semarang (NASI GORENG BABAT – SEMARANG) – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Tripe Fried Rice from Semarang (NASI GORENG BABAT – SEMARANG) using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tripe Fried Rice from Semarang (NASI GORENG BABAT – SEMARANG)
- Prepare 500 gr of white rice.
- It’s 200 gr of tripe, boiled until soft and then cut to taste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 2 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of leek, sliced medium.
- You need 1 tsp of bouillon powder (beef flavor).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of GROUND SPICES.
- You need 4 of shallots.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of red chillis.
- You need 3 of cayenne peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste, fried/grilled.
- It’s of COMPLEMENTARY INGRED..
- You need of Fried eggs.
- It’s of Pickled cucumbers.
- You need of Crackers.
- You need of Fried shallots.
Tripe Fried Rice from Semarang (NASI GORENG BABAT – SEMARANG) Instructions
- Heat the oil, then saute shallot and garlic until wilted.
- Put the ground spices, and cook until aromatic.
- Then add the tripe, cook until a little brown and slightly dried out.
- Then add the cooked rice, leek and sweet soy sauce. Stir so that the rice does not clump, and season mix well.
- Finally add in bouillon powder, pepper powder and salt. Stir, adjust the taste.
- Remove and serve with complementary ingredients.