To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup
- You need 1 carton of seafood stock/broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 pack of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 lb of raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 pack of froze veggies white/yellow corn asparagus carrot medley.
- Prepare 1 of whole precooked lemon pepper chicken (walmart) optional.
- You need 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of okra and tomatoes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of each basil, oregano, chives.
- It’s to taste of black pepper fish seasoning and Cheyenne pepper.
To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup Instructions
- If you didn't purchase deshelled/deveined shrimp then begin the process of deshelling and removing the tail
- Add defrosted shrimp and all other ingredients to a large pot let simmer for about 20 minutes until veggies are soft and shrimp are pink
- Add basil, chives and oregano, stir
- Add pepper. Cheyenne pepper and fish seasoning to taste
- Break about half one side of the precooked chicken into the pot and continue to let everything simmer for another 10 -15 minutes