Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce
- You need of Spaghetti (100 grams for person).
- You need of Shrimp.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Lemon zest.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of table cream, or heavy cream.
- It’s of Italian parsley.
- It’s of Chopped garlic and onion.
- You need Half of a tablespoon of chicken flavor bouillon.
- You need of Butter or olive oil (2 tablespoon).
Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce Instructions
- Cook the onion and the garlic in butter or olive oil…
- Add the shrimp, and cook for 3 or 4 minutes…
- Add the lemon juice
- … the chicken flavor…
- Now it’s time to add the cooked spaghetti, the table cream and the lemon zest…
- Season it with a little bit of salt, mix all together and it’s done!