Shrimp Deviled Eggs – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Deviled Eggs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 24 of small fried shrimp (no tails).
- It’s 1 dozen of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- It’s 3 tbs of mustard.
- You need of Seasons.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of relish.
- Prepare of Paprika (for looks).
Shrimp Deviled Eggs Step By Step
- Cut boiled eggs in half long ways, emptying the yoke in a separate bowl. Rince off the egg white pieces then pat dry with paper towel.
- Add mayo or miracle whip, mustard and seasonings into yoke bowl, mixing well. Make sure there are no yoke chunks.
- Add relish in yoke mix. Pour yoke mix in a zipblock bag, snip corner and pipe into egg white pieces. (You can also spoon the mixture into egg white pieces)
- Sprinkle paprika on the eggs then place a piece of fried shrimp onto the deviled egg. Place into fridge to chill. Serve when ready to eat.