Fried Rice from Central Java (NASI GORENG JAWA TENGAH) – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Fried Rice from Central Java (NASI GORENG JAWA TENGAH) using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice from Central Java (NASI GORENG JAWA TENGAH)
- Prepare 500 gr of white rice.
- You need 3 pcs of cabbage, sliced roughly.
- It’s 1 of egg, make scrambled.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of flavoring (optional).
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of GROUND SPICES.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- It’s 7 of cayenne peppers.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 pcs of candlenut, toasted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste, roasted.
- You need of SUPPLEMENTARY.
- It’s 2 of chicken thighs, fried and shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fried onions for topping.
- You need 1 of leek, cut into ½ cm pieces.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare of Cucumber taste, cut into smaller pieces.
Fried Rice from Central Java (NASI GORENG JAWA TENGAH) Step By Step
- Heat oil and saute ground spices until fragrant. Add the white rice, stirring until blended.
- Add in cabbage, scrambled eggs, sugar, salt and flavorings. Stir again, let the cabbage slightly wilt.
- Serve the fried rice with complementary ingredients.