Pumpkin soup with apples – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Pumpkin soup with apples using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin soup with apples
- Prepare 1 kg of The Pumpkin soup of Pumpkin (about 1/2 butternut).
- Prepare 2 of swee-sour apples.
- You need 1.5 liters of (vegetable / chicken) broth.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 cm of fresh ginger.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Curry powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Finishing (optional): roasted Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare pieces of baked apple.
- Prepare pieces of baked (old) bread.
Pumpkin soup with apples Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Wash and cut the pumpkin into pieces, peeling does not have to.Wash and peel the apples, cut them into cubes.
- Peel the onion, garlic and ginger, cut into pieces. Put the pumpkin, apples, onion, garlic and ginger in a baking dish and spread a generous amount of olive oil over it. Season with curry powder, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Put the oven dish in the oven and roast for 25 to 30 minutes. If necessary, stir halfway everything, so that the mixture bakes evenly.Remove the dish from the oven and put everything in a large cooking pot.
- Add the stock and let it cook through, so that everything goes well.Get your mixer up and mix it into a smooth soup.
- Make your pumpkin soup extra tasty with roasted pumpkin seeds, pieces of baked apple and pieces of baked (old) bread.