Cheesy Shrimps – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Cheesy Shrimps using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shrimps
- It’s of Large Shrimps.
- You need of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Mama Sitas Barbecue Marinade.
- Prepare of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Mozzarella Cheese.
Cheesy Shrimps Step By Step
- Wash your Shrimps and let it dry.
- Combine Pepper, Salt, Barbeque Sauce, Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar in a bowl. (Their are ni specific measurements. It all depends on your taste.)
- Put the Shrimps in the bowl and cover it with a plastic wrap for 30-50 minutes.
- Put it in a foil container then cover it with foil sheets. (Seal it properly on sides)
- Bake it for 6-8 minutes in 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take it out and remove the excess sauce, then grate mozarella at the top.
- Put it in the oven for about 1 minute to let the cheese melt.
- Eat!!! 😜