Hyderabadi Prawn Biryani! – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Hyderabadi Prawn Biryani! using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Prawn Biryani!
- It’s 350 grms of prawns.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 of garam masala powder.
- It’s 2 cups of yogrut.
- You need 1 tea spoon of saffron 1 tsp cashews.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mint and coriander.
- It’s 1/4 of fried onions.
- Prepare of Oil for pan fry.
- It’s 2 cups of basmathi rice almost cooked.
Hyderabadi Prawn Biryani! Instructions
- Mix the turmeric, chilli powder, salt, ginger, garlic, onion, garam masala, 1/2 cup of yogurt and marinate the prawns in it, for 1/2 an hour. Heat the oil and saute the prawn mixture in it over high heat, till brown. Take it off the heat and mix the rest of the yogurt, coriander and half the fried onions. Place 1/2 the rice in a greased pan in a layer. Place the prawn mixture in a layer over this and cover with the rest of the rice. Seal the pan and place it over low heat for 20-30 mins.
- Serve hot after garnishing it with the rest of the fried onions and saffron, cashews