Tailgating BBQ shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Tailgating BBQ shrimp using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tailgating BBQ shrimp
- You need 4 of # shrimp (med-large).
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1/4 C of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 C of chile sauce.
- It’s 2 of lemons, sliced.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 4 T of lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tsp of fresh parsley chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tobasco sauce.
- You need 2 T of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 C of canola oil.
- Prepare of Skewer sticks, soak in water the night before.
- You need of Cooking spray.
- It’s of Aluminum foil.
Tailgating BBQ shrimp Step By Step
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a saucepan and cook on medium to blend. Remove from heat and cool. Put shrimp on skewers and place in a baking type pan so they are a single layer. Pour the cooled blend over the shrimp and marinate for 12-24 hrs in the refrigerator.
- Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray and put on the grill. Grill shrimp for 2-3 minutes a side. These are great!
- You can use an aluminum baking pan or tupperware pan for marinating and easy transporting to the game. Soaking the skewers will prevent them burning on the grill.