Shrimp & Egg Breakfast Taco – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp & Egg Breakfast Taco using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp & Egg Breakfast Taco
- Prepare 1 of med. egg.
- You need 1 of small flour tortilla.
- You need 10 of small or medium precooked & deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of CCL (country crock light).
- It’s to taste of Salt & garlic salt.
Shrimp & Egg Breakfast Taco Step By Step
- Add CCL (butter) to small nonstick pan, add your egg stir around breaking yoke once & let it sit (pancake style) now flip it, when done set aside on paper towel
- To that butter left in pan warm up the shrimp
- Warm your shell (or not your preference)
- Add mayo if u like it & then lay egg pancake on shell, add shrimp & walla your breakfast of envy for work is Ready 🍳🌮🍤
- Now go brag… Promise u that little amount won't cost u $5.00 to make unless your feeding a crew 😉