Stir- Fried Garlic Shrimp with String Beans – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Stir- Fried Garlic Shrimp with String Beans using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir- Fried Garlic Shrimp with String Beans
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of large peeled shrimp.
- It’s 1 lb of string beans thinly skiced.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, minced.
- You need 1 cup of chicken atock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Asian fish sauce.
- You need of Salt and pepper for taste.
Stir- Fried Garlic Shrimp with String Beans Step By Step
- Heat wok until very hot then add vegetable oil and cook until shimmering
- Add garlic and onion and stir fry for one minute
- Add shrimp and a pinch of salt and stir fry until shrimp are just beginning to turn pink
- Add string beans and 1/2 cup of chicken stock and stir fry until beans slightly soften
- Add remaining stock and fish sauce and generous pinch of pepper and stir fry until shrimp is cooked through and beans are crisp and tender
- Serve hot and enjoy