Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos
- It’s 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 bottle of buffalo sauce.
- You need 1 cup of or more depending on your liking of cooked and peeled shrimp.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Doritos.
- You need of Cilantro to garnish if desired.
Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos Step By Step
- Sauté chicken breast in lightly oiled pan until cooked fully. I season mine with onion powder salt and pepper and shred when cooled a bit. Add in cooked shrimp with tails removed, add buffalo sauce and cook about 3 minutes until everything is hot
- Put the chicken and shrimp mixture on top of Doritos or any taco chips and top with shredded cheese and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro.
- You can add any other topping of your choice but it was amazing as is