AMISH CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook AMISH CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMISH CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- Prepare 6 each of boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 6 each of boneless/skinless chicken tighs.
- You need 1 of salt& pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cup of celery, chopped.
- You need 2 lb of carrots, diced.
- You need 1 jar of BETTER THAN BOUILLIAN CHICKEN FLAVOR.
- Prepare 1 1/2 gallon of water.
- You need 2 packages of Amish egg noodles.
AMISH CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP Step By Step
- Place water in a large soup pot. Add the raw chicken, saltand pepper. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes. Remove the chicken and let cool.
- Add the onion and celery and bring to a boil, boil for 10 minutes and add thecarrots, bring back to a boil and add the chicken bouilion. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Dice the cooled chicken. Add to the pot, add additional water to get back to 1 1/2 gallons
- Bring to aboil and add the noodles. Turn the heat off and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Serve or place in contaiers to freeze