S.A.C(Shrimps and Artificial Crabs) Sandwich – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have S.A.C(Shrimps and Artificial Crabs) Sandwich using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of S.A.C(Shrimps and Artificial Crabs) Sandwich
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of shrimp.
- It’s 8 pieces of artificial crabs.
- It’s 2 of small pickle cucumbers.
- Prepare of Mint.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- You need of Lettuces.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 of a lemon.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise for bread:.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Lemon zest.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Tomatoes, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Sweet onion, thinly sliced.
S.A.C(Shrimps and Artificial Crabs) Sandwich Instructions
- Using a pair of kitchen shears cut open the shrimps, devein the shrimps. Cook shrimps with a pinch of salt and juice of 1/4 lemon. As soon as it’s boiled and the shrimps are pink. Drain and put into ice water. Drain well
- Julienne the cucumbers. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and sugar. Mix well. Let rest for 20 minutes. Squeeze excess water. Put into a mixing bowl.
- Cut shrimps into small pieces, add into mixing bowl. Cut the artificial crabs also into small pieces. Add to bowl. Add 1/2 tsp of lemon zest, juice of 1/2 lemon, black pepper, and a little less than 1/4 cup of mayonnaise. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, put 4 Tbsp of mayonnaise, add 1/2 tsp of lemon zest and juice of 1/4 lemon. Mix well.
- Assemble the sandwiches. Enjoy 😉