Green Chili Prawns – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Green Chili Prawns using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Chili Prawns
- Prepare 300 gr of prawns, split the back and take out the dirt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of shallots, finely sliced.
- Prepare 6 of green chili peppers, thinly sliced at an angle.
- You need 1 of big tomato, divided into 12.
- Prepare of some water.
- It’s of salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom powder broth.
Green Chili Prawns Instructions
- Mix the prawns with salt and lime juice. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Add green chili and tomato. Add some water. Mix well.
- Add prawns. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom powder broth. Cook prawns until they change color (more or less 3-6 minutes).
- Serve with warm rice! 😋