Grilled Tiger Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Grilled Tiger Shrimp using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Tiger Shrimp
- Prepare 15 pcs of tiger shrimp.
- You need 4 of garlic (mashed).
- You need 4 of shallot (mashed).
- Prepare 5 of red chillies.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Ground corriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of margarine (melted).
- Prepare 2 of banana leaves.
Grilled Tiger Shrimp Step By Step
- Clean the shrimps, cut the legs, cut half of the back, do not peel, rinse with lime juice to avoid awful smell.
- Mix all the ingredients (melted margarine, red chilli paste, garlic and shallots, honey).
- Marinade shrimps with the mixture ingredients for 20 minutes.
- Use pricks to make shrimp skewer
- Heat the charcoal then grill the shrimp. Reapply the sauce until its cooked.