Thirty Minute Shrimp Marinade – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Thirty Minute Shrimp Marinade using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thirty Minute Shrimp Marinade
- You need 1 of # Jumbo Shrimp (uncooked, deveined).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Gin.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Chilli Powder (Medium).
- You need 1 Tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Ground Cloves.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Canola Oil Divided.
- It’s 1/8 Tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of Lemon Concentrate.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Crushed Red pepper.
- Prepare of Serve on mixed greens salad.
Thirty Minute Shrimp Marinade Step By Step
- Thaw, and remove the tails from the jumbo shrimp. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Combine ginger, brown sugar, chilli pepper, black pepper, cumin, cinnamon, tumeric, cloves, and salt in a bowl large enough to hold the shrimp you just cleaned. Glad ware works good, or have enough saran wrap to cover the bowl later.
- Combine gin and minced garlic in a ramekin, or small cup. Mix the wet gin and minced garlic in the large bowl with a fork or whisk.
- Toss the raw shrimp in the marinade mix with your hands in the large bowl, cover it, and let the shrimp marinate for 30 minutes.
- Spray pam in a non stick skillet, add canola oil, warm it on medium heat for a couple minutes until it shimmers.
- Cook the shrimp for 1.5 to 2 minutes on a side and turn the shrimp to cook both sides.
- Place mixed greens, and salad fixings on a plate, and arrange the shrimp on top of the salad. You can serve this with Vinaigrette or Caesar dressing.