Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus
- You need 1 packages of 32 oz bag Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of stock Asparagus.
- You need 4 cup of Raw Rice. Not instant.
Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus Instructions
- Rinse shrimp & remove tail shells. Warm some Olive Oil in skillet, add shrimp & simmer on medium low temperature. Season to taste preference with fresh lemon juice, Paprika, Parsley, Lemon Pepper Seasoning & Garlic Powder.
- Steam amount of rice desired in an automatic rice steamer. 3 cups of rice will usually cook about 33-35 minutes.
- Rinse & cut off Asparagus ends, coat with Olive Oil, Pepper & Parmesan cheese. Add Asparagus to rice steamer in the veggie basket for the final 20 minutes of rice cooking time.
- When rice steamer dings, your meal should be done. Add a dash of Parmesan cheese to top of Shrimp & Asparagus & serve. Bon Appetite!