Chicken & Shrimp Quicky Udon Soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken & Shrimp Quicky Udon Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Shrimp Quicky Udon Soup
- It’s 1 packages of Chicken flavored udon noodles.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Ground chicken.
- It’s 1 of Precook end diced chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of Asian slaw mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of Precooked shrimp.
- It’s 1 of boiled egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley flakes to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped green onions.
Chicken & Shrimp Quicky Udon Soup Instructions
- Start by boiling egg let cool and chop
- Cook your ground chicken, I added a little fruit seasoning with lime to enhance the flavor let cool
- The shrimp is Precooked at temperature so just set aside
- In a bowl I added all my other ingredients
- Now in a small pot add water as much as desired add ginger stir till resolved add in seasoning packed from noodles and parsley flakes bring to a slight boil. Now add in noodles cook as directed
- Now add your noodles and broth and all your toppings as you desire! Enjoy