Long Beans Stir Fry with Shrimp Paste – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Long Beans Stir Fry with Shrimp Paste using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Long Beans Stir Fry with Shrimp Paste
- You need 300 gr of long beans, washed and chopped.
- It’s 200 ml of water.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Grind in pestle and mortar to make a rough paste:.
- It’s 1 of tomato, sliced.
- It’s 2 of red chilli peppers.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- You need 2 of garlics.
- You need 1/2 block of shrimp paste (around 1/2 tbsp).
- Prepare 2 cm of galangal.
- You need 2 tsp of palm sugar.
Long Beans Stir Fry with Shrimp Paste Instructions
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet. Saute the rough paste in medium heat until fragrant.
- Add chopped long beans to the wok. Season with salt and pepper. Stir for a minute.
- Add water and stir. Taste season if needed.
- Reduce heat. Let it simmer until beans soften. Best served warm with a sprinkle of fried sliced shallots.