Shrimp ceviche and avocado tacos or dip – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp ceviche and avocado tacos or dip using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp ceviche and avocado tacos or dip
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lime zest (about 2 limes).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice (about 2 limes).
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of avacado peeled and diced (about 2 hass avacados).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- It’s 1 lb of cooked shrimp.
- It’s 10 of tortillas.
- You need 1 bag of Tostitos restaurant style lime chips.
Shrimp ceviche and avocado tacos or dip Instructions
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl (except the tortillas/chips).
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes
- Pile the mix on the tortillas or use the chips to eat the mix.