Cakalang Noodles Soup (Mie Cakalang Manado) – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Cakalang Noodles Soup (Mie Cakalang Manado) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cakalang Noodles Soup (Mie Cakalang Manado)
- It’s 1/2 piece of smoked bonita fish (or tuna insteadly).
- You need 14 oz of noodles.
- You need 1 bunch of mustard greens.
- It’s 1 bunch of green unions.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (minced it).
- It’s of Fried Unions for sprinkling.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper Powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Chicken Powder.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of For Spicy Sauce (Sambal).
- You need 10 pieces of Chili.
- It’s 1/3 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 5 tablespoon of Cakalang noodles broth soup.
Cakalang Noodles Soup (Mie Cakalang Manado) Step By Step
- Cook the noodles with boil water and added about 1 teaspoon of salt with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil on the boil water. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- On a medium frying pan or wok, add a few tablespoons of cooking oil and wait until the cooking oil becomes little bid hot.
- Add minced garlic and sauté till it roasted well. To this add smoked bonita fish and continue with green unions. Don’t be too long. Add salt, pepper powder and chicken powder. And if it’s done, turn the heat off.
- In the other pan, bring water to boil and add the sauté earlier. Add mustard green. Correct the taste and then turn of the heat.
- For the sambal, add chili and garlic into the boil water and cooked it about 30 seconds. Turn the heat off. Blend it when it’s getting cold. Add vinegar, salt, and cakalang noodle broth soup.
- For serving, put some cooked noodles on a bowl and add the cakalang noodles broth on it. And then put the fried onions on the top. You can add the sambal for the spicy version (optional). Before eat, mixed everything very well.