Coconut shrimp soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Coconut shrimp soup using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut shrimp soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of grape seed oil.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 3 cup of Carrots (9).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 115 grams of rice spaghetti.
- You need 2 lb of large raw peeled shrimp.
- You need 1/4 cup of lime juice (3 limes).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Coconut shrimp soup Instructions
- mince ginger and garlic
- peal and grate carrotts
- heat oil in large soup pot
- add ginger, garlic and cayenne to pot
- cook 1 minute
- add carrots, coconut milk and water to pot
- using fork mix cornstarch with little water then add to pot
- bring to boil
- add pasta broken in quarters to pot
- simmer on low boil for 9 minutes
- add shrimp and bring back to low boil
- cook until shrimp is pink (around 5 min)
- remove from heat and add lime and salt